Come join THE Texas Chicken Finger restaurant...since 1994!
We are looking to hire a Part Time Graphic Designer for our restaurants in DFW, working up to 15 hours a week from our Home Office in The Colony, TX (DFW)
At Layne's Chicken Fingers we take everything seriously except ourselves.
Established in 1994, Layne's is THE "born and breaded in Texas" chicken finger restaurant. The Layne's culture stems from our roots in College Station, where back in 1994, we perfected our chicken finger frying technique. True to our roots, we are a fun, fast paced dynamic team of individuals who do not take ourselves seriously, but we take our food and our service EXTREMELY seriously.
The Part Time Graphic Designer is responsible for creating social media posts, menu boards, website design, marketing materials as well as designing any and all Layne’s collateral. This opportunity will afford the ability to work directly with Layne’s ownership, while developing the look and feel of the brands presence.
- Excellent Graphic design work.
- Produce original daily content.
- Create branded graphics.
- Create branded videos.
- Create social media ads
- Intelligent with a great sense of humor.
- Be experienced in graphic and web design
- Have basic knowledge of video production
- Edit photography
- Be a fast learner. Able to take direction and constructive criticism during learning process
- Be a highly-motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently in a high-paced, corporate office environment.
- Be extremely organized and excel at time management
- Be a Brand ambassador both in and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to align associates with the Layne’s culture by balancing seriousness and having fun.
- Have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly and effectively resolve issues that arise with both staff and customers.
Layne's Chicken Fingers offers:
- Negotiable Hourly pay!
- Flexible Hours
- Work Daily from Layne’s Home Office
- Ability to travel between Office and Restaurants
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have exceptional design and computer skills
Layne's Chicken Fingers
Layne’s was established in College Station in 1994. After 23 years of perfecting our craft, we’re ready to graduate to bigger markets and we’d love for you to come with us.
Our promise is like our concept, it’s simple. We only serve four main products: Soon to be Famous™ Chicken Fingers, Crinkle-Cut Fries, Secret Sauce and Texas Toast. This allows us to provide the best quality food with the most efficient service. Check out our available positions, if you’d like to join the team.
Company Website: www.layneschickenfingers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)