Come join THE Texas Chicken Finger restaurant...since 1994!
We are looking to hire a Social/Face to Face Brand Ambassador Ninja for our restaurants in DFW
At Layne's Chicken Fingers we take everything seriously except ourselves.
Established in 1994, Layne's is THE "born and breaded in Texas" chicken finger restaurant. The Layne's culture stems from our roots in College Station, where back in 1994, we perfected our chicken finger frying technique. True to our roots, we are a fun, fast paced dynamic team of individuals who do not take ourselves seriously, but we take our food and our service EXTREMELY seriously.
The Social/Face to Face Brand Ambassador Ninja is responsible for the management of all of Layne's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and others, as well as attending Layne’s Social/Community events, where the responsibility will be to interact with people on site and keep the Layne’s energy flowing.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
- Execute Layne's social media strategy.
- Attend local community and social events
- Strategize for growth of engagement and following on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Compile monthly social media analytics reports
- Be a strong, talented writer. Have a writing background and be able to provide examples of such
- Be a passionate, high energy people person.
- Be a fast learner. Able to take direction and constructive criticism during learning process
- Be a highly-motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently in a high-paced, flexible and remote environment
- Be extremely organized and excel at time management
- Be avid users all forms of new media
- Be proficient in blogging.
- Be a Brand ambassador both in and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to align associates with the Layne’s culture by balancing seriousness and having fun.
- Have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly and effectively resolve issues that arise with both staff and customers.
Layne's Chicken Fingers offers:
- Negotiable Hourly pay!
- Flexible Hours
- Meals on Duty
- Work Daily from Layne’s Home Office/DFW Restaurants
- Ability to travel between Office and Restaurants
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have exceptional social and interpersonal skills
Layne's Chicken Fingers
Layne’s was established in College Station in 1994. After 23 years of perfecting our craft, we’re ready to graduate to bigger markets and we’d love for you to come with us.
Our promise is like our concept, it’s simple. We only serve four main products: Soon to be Famous™ Chicken Fingers, Crinkle-Cut Fries, Secret Sauce and Texas Toast. This allows us to provide the best quality food with the most efficient service. Check out our available positions, if you’d like to join the team.
Company Website: www.layneschickenfingers.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)